the deven jadhav manifesto
a.k.a. the guiding principles of my life.
- reality is malleable.
- better be a pirate than join the navy.
- ask for forgiveness, not permission.
- entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.
- all humans are six degrees of seperation away.
- rational human beings should be treated as an end in themselves.
- life is a divine play.
- consciousness is a generalisation or falsity.
- happiness is in the pursuit, not the possession.
- audacity separates you from the herd.